Smartwinch UK has an announcement regarding 12.7mm carbon groovy masts. Take a look in the 'Suppliers' section for details.
A weather warning regarding round 1 of the MD Champion Skipper series at Bournville.
In light of the upcoming storm that is forecast over the weekend Bournville club officials are monitoring forecasts with the intention of declaring on Friday night whether the event will take place. Those who have entered will be contacted directly.
If it is postponed the most likely date for rearranging the event would be on the 22nd March.
Webmaster comments: Bournville benefits from some shelter from all the housing and trees around the lake. There is, as always, some differences between forecasts regarding wind strengths and gusts, so there might still be some sailing but it's not looking good.
At has at least spurred me to check out my B and C suits.
The SW District Championship has changed dates from May to July. It will still take place at the Dartmoor Club but will be on the 11th and 12th of July.